Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hey, It's Anita!

Photo Courtesy of GaiaOnline's member, "x_xPockySaurx_x".
Blog readers!

Do you guys see this? Isn't this way awesome? This puts a smile on my face; seriously, I'm smiling right now. Remember the post I did a couple of weeks ago? Titled "Autumn Through the Leaves"? I had so much fun creating that post. The girl who I interviewed for that post is just so nice. Her name is Anita, and you see that "Just Lola" digital drawing right there? Anita drew it for me, with Photoshop and SAI, as a "thank you" for blogging about her. Isn't that the sweetest? I love this picture. It's thousand times better than any "Just Lola" drawing I've ever drawn, that's for sure. Thanks a handful, Anita!


Oh, and P.S. She has a very nice Tumblr - click here to check it out.

-Just Lola

0 comments, so far - share your thoughts!:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .