Saturday, July 31, 2010

"Love Will Always Find You"

Photo Courtesy of GaiaOnline.com's member,"weepingwill0w".
This photo has been titled "Love Will Always Find You" - Aww! What a clever idea for a photo. I'm quite fascinated with everything about it! I was super pleased to interview her, the owner of this photo, since I was so interested in hearing what her replies would be. I really wanted to know what inspired her to take the picture, what else she enjoys taking pictures of, blah, blah, blah - so yeah! The quick interview is below + a bonus photo! Enjoy!




--What inspired you to take this picture? I love how beauty can be perceived in many different ways, I wanted to capture something where something as pretty and delicate as a doll can show that even if a person has a few cracks and missing pieces they can still be beautiful and accomplish love, or even find it in the most obscure way possible.

Besides dolls, what else do you enjoy taking pictures of?: I like taking pictures of unusual things or even completely normal things but somehow setting a eerie and disconnected aura. I specially like taking pictures of anything vintage or antique.

What type of dolls are those in the picture (Barbie, Blythe, Bratz, etc....)?: It's a porcelain doll.

Did you use PhotoShop, or any other program/software, for the picture?: I played around with the lighting and contrast a bit, I sometimes use GIMP. Hope that's okay! :) All the best with ur blog.

It's %100 perfect. :D Thank you so much for your time. It's kind people like you who help me keep this blog going!: Thank you for having the passion to make such a blog :) It's been a pleasure. Looking foward to check it out ! x-- The End.

-Just Lola

0 comments, so far - share your thoughts!:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .