Friday, October 8, 2010

Dancing Dollfie

Title says all. If you haven't seen this, yet - I suggest you check it out; it'll only take two minutes, and it's pretty much sure to put a smile on your face. Enjoy!



You see, wasn't that just adorable? Love her outfit + her guitar! She looks like a little rockstar - so cute!

-Just Lola

4 comments, so far - share your thoughts!:

Dust'n Lint said...

Things sure have come along way since my teddy bear days.

Dust'n Lint said...

Third Blog huh?

Cloe Bowie said...

@Dust'n Lint -- Oh, they sure have - but so have the prices.... LOL.

Yeah, I know, it sounds pretty ridiculous, but seriously; I love dolls, but I'm getting sort of bored of this. :( Maybe I'll just change the title a bit? It sounds so little girly, and I'm not a little girl, so yeah; I think I should change the title, haha. :)

Chris Jeffery said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--
... was my guitar friend's reaction when he saw this. Well, to be honest, I'd pretty much have the same reaction.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa--
The doll's clothes are nice, by the way. =3

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .