Friday, July 23, 2010

Curious Explorer

Photo Courtesy of ramendoodles.Deviantart.com
Okay, first of all, I suggest all of you go to Deviantart and check out the rest of this girl's doll photos; her username is "ramendoodles". Now, back to the post. Really, I just love the realism in this photo. I've got to get one of those ball jointed dolls, because I just find them so fascinating. Okay, so the owner of the photo gave me permission to post it up, and you want to know what else they gave me? That's right, an interview. This girl was just so kind and friendly; I had fun interviewing her. The quick interview is below + some more photos!




















--What inspired you to take this picture?:
The shape of the gazebo :D It had this nice round opening and reminded me of those old wooden roller coasters... so I sat Sakki (my doll) on it and played around with angles till I got a fun shot.

Besides dolls, what else do you enjoy taking pictures of?:
I really only take pics of my dolls (laughs). Aside from snapshots of my friends and family, you know, "normal" stuff. ;) The only thing I try to be artsy about is the doll photography. (nod)

What type of dolls are those in the picture (Barbie, Blythe, Bratz, etc....)?:
Sakki is an Asian ball-jointed doll: a Volks Super Dollfie Cute Kurenai to be exact.

Did you use PhotoShop, or any other program/software, for the picture?:
Not for this one in particular. The only thing I ever do with PhotoShop for my photos is try to correct color or sometimes edit out stray hairs - those wigs can be tricky!! Hope I answered your questions to your satisfaction :D

Aww, you sure did, lol; thank you so very much! :D Really, I can't wait to post your amazing photos, along with this amazing interview, on my blog. :):
Sure no prob (nod)--The End.

-Just Lola

0 comments, so far - share your thoughts!:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .