Monday, August 2, 2010

"She is a Golden Keepsake Tassel Doll"

Photo Courtesy of GaiaOnline.com's member, "Spork Bandit"
Isn't this amazing? I love her pose + of course, her wardrobe! It looks like she's at some kind of exciting event. I also love the gold-ish colored lighting - it only brings more excitement to the photo. As you guys probably guessed; I got an interview with the photograph/owner of this fantastic photo. The quick interview is below!



--What inspired you to take this picture?:
Well, I guess I would say that my other doll did. I have another one sort of like her, and I don't like the way her arms are posed as much as this one, so I shot Tahirah instead.

Besides dolls, what else do you enjoy taking pictures of?:
I love taking pictures of nature, but mostly just waterfalls and flowers.

What type of dolls are those in the picture (Barbie, Blythe, Bratz, etc....)?:
She is a Golden Keepsake Tassel Doll.

Did you use PhotoShop, or any other program/software, for the picture?:
No, I did not.


Well, thank you so much for your time. :) I truly appreciate it!:
It's no problem.
--

A
Golden Keepsake Tassel Doll? I'll have to look into that; sounds quite interesting. If I find anything good on those dolls - I'll be sure to share it with you guys, so stick around.

-Just Lola

0 comments, so far - share your thoughts!:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .