Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Still Searching....

Another makeover for the blog! Whenever I take a break from this blog, I feel the need to give it a makeover - weird. Anyway, I'm not really sure whether or not I prefer this template over the last one. May I ask what you guys think? Oh, and I'm still searching for free templates, so if you guys happen to come across sites with really nice ones, please, let me know - thanks!

P.S. Happy Winter!










-Just Lola

2 comments, so far - share your thoughts!:

Dust'n Lint said...

I think the new look is great! Welcome back and Happy New Year!

Cloe Bowie said...

Aww, thank you so much! ♥ I hope I'm back; I keep getting pulled away from this place, lol. :(

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .