Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Too Cute?

> January 11, 2011
Photo Courtesy of GaiaOnline.com's member, "Illess"
How adorable is this drawing? It's a little strange, but I think that brings out the cuteness in it even more! Does that make sense? Anyway, do you see the details? Seriously, from head to toe - flawless!

-Just Lola

3 comments, so far - share your thoughts!:

Dust'n Lint said...

This artist says so much so simply.

And now for your new look here. WOW, you captured a young hip lady's style. (I know that hip probably isn't used much any more, but I'm old and that's my excuse.)I think this is the most stylish blog I have ever seen. Again WOW, what an eye popper!

Cloe Bowie said...

Haha, I know, right? :)

Thank you so much. I seriously can't believe it was free! I'm so very grateful to whoever made it, lol. I find it here. ~> http://btemplates.com/2010/blogger-template-fashion-waits-no-one/

Dust'n Lint said...

I was just there ... I'll look into it in a bit.

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .