Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's Wednesday!

Photo Courtesy of the Lovely "AnEarnestSmile(.deviantart.com)"
No, not Wednesday, as in the third weekday. By "Wednesday", I mean my O.C. (original character). Considering that I post so much about other people's DeviantArt.com galleries, I thought it'd be cool if I introduced you guys to mine. You can catch her over at my DeviantArt.com account: AnEarnestSmile. She's a panda, no matter how much she doesn't look like one. Her favorite thing to do is wonder. She's young and has as much curiosity as a cat! Her daily costume includes a black dress and a yellow bow. I like the colors yellow and black; they remind me of life (yellow = light, while black = darkness). For her hair, she has a puffy bang with two side buns. If you like her, thanks - it means a lot. I upload new photos of her all the time, so (if you're interested) watch me. The photo on the left was drawn yesterday and is, right now, my most recent drawing of Wednesday. Like all my Wednesday drawings, this one is inspired by a quote.

The quote "Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." by Danny Kaye, to be exact. I really like this quote; I find it, not only inspiring, but also, just extremely true. Every life comes to an end, and so the time to start living is now. We're all so lucky to have this journey and should really try to enjoy every moment of it, because you never know where the road is going to end. Thank you for reading this post, and I wish a well day ahead of you. - Lola

0 comments, so far - share your thoughts!:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .