Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Lives of Dolls

Photo Courtesy of Valkyrie.nu
Isn't this incredible? When I first saw this picture, I knew I wanted to share it on this blog, but I really didn't expect to figure out who the lovely picture rightfully belonged to, but luckily - I was wrong. It belonged to a very nice, young woman who was kind enough to, not only let me post up her picture, but to ask her a few questions about it, as well. The quick interview is below + some more pictures!









Photos Courtesy of
Valkyrie.nu











--What inspired you to take this picture?: I just wanted some nice pictures of my guy doll after giving him a new faceup (painting/customizing the faces). I was posing them around on my porch and areas around my house and just taking pictures and posing them.

Besides dolls, what else do you enjoy taking pictures of?: I take a lot of cosplay pictures at various conventions and things like that. I also like taking pictures of nature and stuff around me, if anything for drawing reference.

What type of dolls are those in the picture (Barbie, Blythe, Bratz, etc....)?: Ball Jointed Dolls, the girl is an Angel of Dream Juli (58 cm) and the guy is a Soom Spinel (62 cm). Both were entirely customized by me, with some bought clothing.

Did you use PhotoShop, or any other program/software, for the picture?: Just photoshop. Namely, I did a little bit of cropping and then used some photoshop effects to spruce up the colors.

Awesome! Thanks a ton for the little interview; I appreciate it so very much - along with the friend request you've sent me (on GaiaOnline.com), lol. ;D Now this interview is going on my blog with the picture, alright?:
No problem! :3 I have more pictures of dolls somewhere. But I've switched computers 3 times, so I have to figure out where they're stored.--

Well, there you have it; the quick interview. I hope all of you enjoyed reading it, and there are more quick interviews to come, so stick around, and check out
Valkyrie.nu - the site the photos are credited to.

-Just Lola

0 comments, so far - share your thoughts!:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .