Friday, June 24, 2011

* Look Around *

Okay, so I've changed a couple of things here:
  • #1, URL/title
  • #2, Template
There are more changes to come, so keep your good eye open! As I was away from this blog, I was working on a few other blogs. They were, like, sequels of this blog. I was eventually going to link my new blogs on here, so you guys could tell me what you think of then, but they didn't turn out as great as I thought they were. I'm done creating new blogs, for now, and am really going to try to update this one a lot more often. I have quite a few new ideas for it, and - considering that summer's here - I'll have a lot of free time, and may even be able to update at least once a day. Huge thanks to everyone who has still been visiting my blog; it's a pleasure to see that this blog still has a few people visiting everyday, even tho' I haven't updated it in over a month. I'll probably share a few of the posts I created over at my sequel blogs on here, through out the week, so (like I said) keep your good eye open! - Lola

0 comments, so far - share your thoughts!:

Post a Comment

 
Wordpress Theme by wpthemescreator .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .